We want you to be as prepared as possible for your camp experience so that you can be prepared. To that end we have complied a list of what to bring:
Sunglasses (always travel with an extra!)
All your normal supplements and daily medications.
Evening apparel- for 2 dinners- it IS Hilton/ Four Seasons Resort. Elegant Luau or Mountains Evening Casual.
Open mind, your coachable heart.
Be rested and ready to run and learn till your heart and mind is content.
- 2 Pair Running Shoes.
- 3 Pair Light Running socks.
- 3 pair light running shorts
- 3 Running shirts
- Compression Socks (for your airplane travel)
- Layers (Hawaii Islands & Whistler have a wide variety of terrain and can experience multiple types of weather systems in one day. Please be prepared for everything from sun, tropical rain, to chilly mountain breezes
- Hooded wind shell (we will run rain or shine)
- Wet weather running gear
- A warmer layer to wrap up post run
- A couple base layers
- Light long sleeve technical shirts
- Running vest or pack w/ bladder (min. 1.5 litres)
- Handheld running bottles x 2
- Sunglasses/ hat
- Watch & HRM
- Camera w/ waterproof case
Phone w/ waterproof case
- Necessary charging cables
- Notebook and pens to take notes.
- Waterproof sunscreen
- Lip Balm & Moisturizer (your skin may react to the difference in climate)
- Anti-Friction cream
- ID, Passport
- Visa or Money for drinks (the boozy kind aren’t covered), souvenirs, extra spa or mobility treatments.